Persistence is an interactive adventure that was presented at the 2018 Commonwealth Games Festival. Audience members wore a custom built electronic badge, the artificially intelligent running coach Corey.
Participants adopted the role of a runner, while Corey guided them around the Cairns Esplanade and through a series of challenges. Each challenge explored how they juggled the demands of their lives against their ambitions.
A large, neon lit sculpture anchored the show in the esplanade parklands.
- 2018/04/09 - 2018/04/15, Commonwealth Games Festival. The Esplanade, Cairns(AU)
- 30 minutes.
- Currenty unavailable.
- Writers: Clinton Freeman and Carl Turner
- Set Design and Construction: Clinton Freeman, Carl Turner and Tim Allan
- Sound Design: Mike Willmett
- Recorded Performers: Matt Rainey, Rebecca Youdell, Carl Turner and Miriam Carter
- Dramaturgy: Nathan Sibthorpe
- Thanks: Nick Wong
Persistence has been generously supported by:
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Cairns Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
- Persistence from Carl’s perspective
- How to fix z-axis crashes on a 2418 Mini CNC Milling Machine.
- How do I improve the accuracy of a 2418 mini CNC mill?
- How to build a 2418 Mini CNC Milling Machine.
- 2019/04/08 - Switched to standard project template
Hi! Subconsciously you already know this, but let's make it obvious. Hopefully this article was helpful. You might also find yourself following a link to Amazon, Lego or eBay to learn more about parts or equipment. If you end up placing an order, I make a couple of dollarydoos. We aren't talking a rapper lifestyle of supercars and yachts, but it does help pay for the stuff you see here. So a massive shoutout to everyone that enables this place. Thanks!