My name is Clinton Freeman, a software engineer who lives in Queensland, Australia. These days I mostly build technology for creative projects. Stuff like:
Sometimes I sell a few kits and other bits over at the online bodega. All proceeds help enable this place. Thanks!
I find writing helpful and share my articles on the off chance that they're useful to others. A complete list can be found in the directory, but here is a selection:
Latest: Type14 Table
About a decade ago my friend Vanessels gave me a table. It had been made by her Grandfather as a kitchen table for his family. It had been passed down in the family and had been gathering dust underneath someone’s house by the time it came into my possession. The poor table was in dire need of restoration, it needed the right amount of love and geometry to preserve its heirloom status.continue reading...
- Why do my 3D prints curl and lift?
- How much power does a 3D printer use?
- How do I stop plastic from oozing when 3D printing?
- Is 3D Printed PLA food safe?
- How to control DMX devices with the Raspberry Pi.
- How to connect the Raspberry Pi to a Bluetooth heart rate monitor.
- What are the best SD cards to use in a Raspberry Pi?
- Using Golang to connect Raspberry PIs and Arduinos over serial
- The Painted Internet
- How Banksy Authenticates His Work
- Book Review - Seeing Is Forgetting the Name of the Thing One Sees.
- ASCII Art
- How to measure your true heading with a HMC5883L magnetometer
- DFPlayerMini cheat sheet
- Flyback Diodes
- Non-blocking control of stepper motors on Arduino
- Royal Observatory
- How responsive are Estimote iBeacons?
- An Open Love Letter to Van Neistat
- Original Reference Material
How can I contact you?
firstname.lastname@example.org Obviously, you’ll want to replace my-first-name with my actual first name.
Hi! Subconsciously you already know this, but let's make it obvious. Hopefully this article was helpful. You might also find yourself following a link to Amazon, Lego or eBay to learn more about parts or equipment. If you end up placing an order, I make a couple of dollarydoos. We aren't talking a rapper lifestyle of supercars and yachts, but it does help pay for the stuff you see here. So a massive shoutout to everyone that enables this place. Thanks!