My name is Clinton Freeman, a software engineer who lives in Queensland, Australia. These days I mostly build technology for creative projects. Stuff like:
I find writing helpful and share my articles on the off chance that they're useful to others. A complete article list can be found in the directory, but here are some of the more popular ones:
Latest: Marsarium 9
- Why do my 3D prints curl and lift?
- How much power does a 3D printer use?
- How do I stop plastic from oozing when 3D printing?
- Is 3D Printed PLA food safe?
- Raspberry Pi comparison chart
- What are the best SD cards to use in a Raspberry Pi?
- How to Bootstrap a Raspberry Pi from your Laptop
- Using Golang to connect Raspberry PIs and Arduinos over serial
- How responsive are Estimote iBeacons?
- An Open Love Letter to Van Neistat
- Original Reference Material
- Non-blocking control of stepper motors on Arduino
The above 'family tree' of influences is a bit of an advent calender, initialed names are my current research front. After I have found out as much as I can about the work of someone I admire, I write them a love letter. The initials of their influences get added and the family tree grows.
How can I contact you?
email@example.com Obviously, you’ll want to replace my-first-name with my actual first name.