My name is Clinton Freeman, a software engineer who lives in Queensland, Australia. These days I mostly build technology for creative projects. Stuff like:
Sometimes I sell a few kits and other bits over at the online bodega. All proceeds help enable this place. Thanks!
I find writing helpful and share my articles on the off chance that they're useful to others. A complete list can be found in the directory, but here is a selection:
Latest: Book Review - Keep Going
Oof. Sorry Austin. Without any context, that probably came across like a backhanded compliment. In practice, the inscriptions and the content of your books combined into the perfect gift for one of those seminal life moments.
Actually, now that I think about it. I have written something similar before. I explained it in a much better way, in a letter to the sculptor Tom Sachs.continue reading...
- Why do my 3D prints curl and lift?
- How much power does a 3D printer use?
- How do I stop plastic from oozing when 3D printing?
- Is 3D Printed PLA food safe?
- How to control DMX devices with the Raspberry Pi.
- How to connect the Raspberry Pi to a Bluetooth heart rate monitor.
- What are the best SD cards to use in a Raspberry Pi?
- Using Golang to connect Raspberry PIs and Arduinos over serial
- The Painted Internet
- How Banksy Authenticates His Work
- Book Review - Seeing Is Forgetting the Name of the Thing One Sees.
- ASCII Art
- How to measure your true heading with a HMC5883L magnetometer
- DFPlayerMini cheat sheet
- Flyback Diodes
- Non-blocking control of stepper motors on Arduino
- Royal Observatory
- How responsive are Estimote iBeacons?
- An Open Love Letter to Van Neistat
- Original Reference Material
How can I contact you?
email@example.com Obviously, you’ll want to replace my-first-name with my actual first name.
Hi! Subconsciously you already know this, but let's make it obvious. Hopefully this article was helpful. You might also find yourself following a link to Amazon, Lego or eBay to learn more about parts or equipment. If you end up placing an order, I make a couple of dollarydoos. We aren't talking a rapper lifestyle of supercars and yachts, but it does help pay for the stuff you see here. So a massive shoutout to everyone that enables this place. Thanks!