Over the first half of 2021, an online group participated in Tom Sachs' Nikecraft Wear Tester program. A series of challenges acted as prompts that these people used to develop a collection of art.
The finale for the Wear Tester program was an art show in New York City.
Published on the occasion of:
June 25th, 2021 - July 25th, 2021
1250 6th Ave, Rockefeller Center,
New York City,
How to get one:
- Download and print 2022-06-02-endurance-zine.pdf (it’s a 249.5MB document and all set up for double-sided printing).
- Fold and bind with staples or saddle stitch.
How to view digtally:
- Browse it on issuu
- Download 2022-06-02-endurance-zine-online.pdf (it’s a 63.8MB document)
- Endurance Photos: Gabe Vinzani
- Centerfold Photo: Aaron Hankins
Hi! Subconsciously you already know this, but let's make it obvious. Hopefully this article was helpful. You might also find yourself following a link to Amazon to learn more about parts or equipment. If you end up placing an order, I make a couple of dollarydoos. We aren't talking a rapper lifestyle of supercars and yachts, but it does help pay for the stuff you see here. So to everyone that supports this place - thank you.