Opera is an over-engineered manhole cover. Software on a Raspberry Pi reads audio data from a Behringer C-2 microphone, which is passed into a fast fourier transform and used to generate a lighting sequence based on the audio data.
- 2016/08/06 - 2016/10/01, eight-by-ten. KickArts Contemporary Arts, Cairns(AU).
- 1050 x 820 x 300mm
- Music: Metaeaux
- How to Connect a Studio Microphone to the Raspberry Pi
- What are the best SD cards to use in a Raspberry Pi?
- How to Bootstrap a Raspberry Pi from your Laptop
- 2019/04/08 - Switched to standard project template
You can join the conversation on Twitter or Instagram
Become a Patreon to get early and behind-the-scenes access along with email notifications for each new post.
Hi! Subconsciously you already know this, but let's make it obvious. Hopefully this article was helpful. You might also find yourself following a link to Amazon to learn more about parts or equipment. If you end up placing an order, I make a couple of dollarydoos. We aren't talking a rapper lifestyle of supercars and yachts, but it does help pay for the stuff you see here. So to everyone that supports this place - thank you.