I built a custom Android application as part of my work within the transmedia collective ‘Counterpilot’. Bluetooth iBeacons helped track the indoor location of participants as they moved around Brisbane’s domestic airport terminal. The position of the player dynamically mixed the underlying soundtrack and audio clues would be triggered at specific locations. Clarity in Transit was a word based, interactive treasure hunt style game.
- 2014/11/14 - 2014/11/18, Clarity in Transit. Brisbane Domestic Airport, Brisbane(AU).
- 20 minutes.
- Director: Sandra Carluccio
- Software Designer: Clinton Freeman
- Dramaturg: Nathan Sibthorpe
- Sound designer: Mike Willmett
- Voice artist: Bianca Zouppas
- Design contributions: Sean Dowling
- 2019/04/08 - Switched to standard project template
You can join the conversation on Twitter or Instagram
Become a Patreon to get early and behind-the-scenes access along with email notifications for each new post.
Hi! Subconsciously you already know this, but let's make it obvious. Hopefully this article was helpful. You might also find yourself following a link to Amazon to learn more about parts or equipment. If you end up placing an order, I make a couple of dollarydoos. We aren't talking a rapper lifestyle of supercars and yachts, but it does help pay for the stuff you see here. So to everyone that supports this place - thank you.