Opera is an over-engineered manhole cover. Software on a Raspberry Pi reads audio data from a Behringer C-2 microphone, which is passed into a fast fourier transform and used to generate a lighting sequence based on the audio data.
- 2016/08/06 - 2016/10/01, eight-by-ten. KickArts Contemporary Arts, Cairns(AU).
- 1050 x 820 x 300mm
- Currently unavailable.
- Music: Metaeaux
- How to Connect a Studio Microphone to the Raspberry Pi
- What are the best SD cards to use in a Raspberry Pi?
- How to Bootstrap a Raspberry Pi from your Laptop
- 2019/04/08 - Switched to standard project template
Hi! Subconsciously you already know this, but let's make it obvious. Hopefully this article was helpful. You might also find yourself following a link to Amazon, Lego or eBay to learn more about parts or equipment. If you end up placing an order, I make a couple of dollarydoos. We aren't talking a rapper lifestyle of supercars and yachts, but it does help pay for the stuff you see here. So a massive shoutout to everyone that enables this place. Thanks!